Inclusions & Fees
Operating hours 6:30am to 6:30pm
- Babies $98
- Toddlers $95
- Preschool $91
Inclusions & Exclusions
Value for Money is important to us at SELC, we are parents too and understand that every dollar matters, with this in mind we don’t want you to have to worry so we provide the daily essentials for your children at no extra cost including:
- Warm nutritious meals (cooked onsite daily) including allergy or cultural alternatives
- Fruit and snacks for morning, afternoon and late afternoon tea
- Freshly Laundered Sheets
- Nappy Cream
- Incursions and special events
All you need to bring is:
- 2 full changes of clothing (including socks and underwear)
- A wide brimmed hat (the centre will place order twice per year for hats that are much cheaper than in stores to save you money)
- A drink bottle filled with Water only
- Bottles and formula if required
- For the under 3’s any dummies or comforters they may need
That’s it! Rest assured that when your children attend SELC – we’ve got you covered!
In order to secure your Childs position with us we ask you pay a one off non-refundable administration fee of $50, upon making this payment you will agree to a commencement date for your child and will be accountable to pay fees from this date. This helps to ensure the enrolment process runs smoothly for you and your child.
There is a $180.00 bond payable to your child’s enrolment this helps us to ensure your child enjoys the highest quality of education and care. This amount will be refunded to your childcare account when you leave the centre (provided that the specified notice period is given in writing see parent handbook)
Fees are taken via direct debit each fortnight in advance so families need to sign a Direct Debit form on enrolment to set this system up- everything is automatic and no fuss so you can set and forget!
Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR)